Ideal dancers should have professional experience and be highly proficient in modern & contemporary ballet technique, and have strong partnering skills. Nimbus Dance looks for dynamic movers whose work shows curiosity, courageousness, dedication, and expression.
Spring Season consists of approximately 12 weeks of work including dance for film and, possibly, live performances. Spring contract may be extended for July. Full year 2021-2022, company contracts consist of 35 weeks of work: September-June. Rehearsals take place at the Nimbus Arts Center, Jersey City, NJ.
All rehearsals, performances and teaching are paid at competitive rates. Dancers of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to audition.
AUDITIONS ARE BY INVITATION ONLY
For consideration, please send the following materials by:
Monday, February 1st (5pm EST)
- Curriculum vitae/résumé
- Repertoire reel (including partnering)
- 1 minute of improvisation footage
- Footage of the following ballet exercises:
- Center: adagio, pirouettes & movement through space
- Teaching experience preferred. Please indicate ALL teaching styles and levels.
- Note: Dancers must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
PLEASE SEND ALL AUDITION MATERIALS TO: Anitra Keegan: email@example.com
For more information: www.nimbusdance.org
No calls please.